Is Assisted Living Right for Your Loved One?
Assisted Living is for residents who need more day-to-day assistance than independent living. Assisted living communities have staff and programs in place that support and assist residents with daily living and basic care in a homelike or apartment setting. Residents receive three meals a day, recreational and social activities, housekeeping, linen service, apartment maintenance and transportation. That means your loved one gets all the benefits of retired life, without the hassle of the daily chores.
Caregivers provide attention and assistance with medication support, bathing, dressing, cooking and other tasks throughout the day. Assisted Living also provides coordination of services with outside healthcare providers and monitoring residents to ensure they are healthy.
Assisted Living Communities Offer:
1. More peace of mind that comes from this maintenance-free lifestyle
2. Residents can take advantage of a full calendar of events, activities, outings, and countless opportunities for social engagement.
3. Additional senior care services, such as medication management or assistance taking a shower, are also readily available.
What do Assisted Living Communities Provide?
Not all facilities offer the same services and amenities as other facilities costs more or less of what it provides, here are typical services.
- Household chores and housekeeping
- 24/7 caregiver and security
- Daily meals, cooked and served
- Medical administration and other medical services
- Scheduled visits by a licensed on-staff nurse
- Social and educational programs